Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, July 6, 2012

DCWV and SOUS sketch layouts

Today I opened up my new DCWV paper "A Type of Art Stack."  I absolutely love this one.  Full of fun pages of letters, numbers, words and other signs.  Here is my first page I did for the July DCWV Template Challenge using the sketch below.  I used all paper from the stack on a blue cardstock background and then stitched around the edges.  The title and some of the words are pop dotted.  
Here is the DCWV layout sketch for July.
So since I like to do double page layouts I used the same stack to make this page for the Stuck on You Sketches Challenge.  I cut the circle with the spoke look from Accent Essentials at 9 inches.  The circles are punched out and the letters and words are cut by hand.  Again I stitched around the edges 
and pop dotted the title and some of the circles.  
Here is the sketch for this layout.  


13 comments:

  1. The first picture didn't show up, but the second layout is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those are awesome!!!! I hope they feature you again cuz you sure deserve it!! And both of the pix are showing up for me!! Maybe Sandy has gremlins??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are fabulous again Suz! I love the stitching on both layouts and that stack paper is fabulous! Brittany is so cute in the pic, she is really growing and changing in her looks. Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! So glad that you were able to get so much done! And look at that cutie! Thanks for playing over at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layouts and such cuties :) Thanks for playing with us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them both :) I have that paper stack too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTEST photos EVER!
    Super darling!
    Great take on the sketch and fun, fun added elements!
    I'm so glad you shared this w/ us at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutiepie! Love that you could maximize the multipics! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great 2 page layout!!!! So glad you used our sketch for one of the pages!! Cute papers and I love the stitching!!! Photos are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and she is definitely a cutie! Awesome take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable photos Suzanne, happy that you were able to use our sketch for one of them. Loving the sunny, happy feel to these pages. Thanks for joining us over at SOUS ... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are both too too cute, love the photos:) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete