Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cards I made with leftover Clique kit

This month at Let's Scrap there are lots of challenges to keep us all busy scrapping.  There is more info posted below and on Let's Scrap.   This is the Scrapbook Frenzy using Clique Kits.  
First you were to make 4 layouts using the sketches provided .  Then we were to take the leftover items and make as many cards as we could.  
I ended up with 6 A-2 cards and 2 5 x 7 cards  for a total of 8.  I decorated the inside of the cards too.  

Inside of these cards 

Inside of these cards 

When I was finished I punched the scraps with my two different size banner punches.  
I also had Thickers left over.  

So after 4 layouts, 8 cards, and punching the scraps with banner punch
 this is what I had left of my Clique kit. 
'


No comments:

Post a Comment