Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Funny Snap shots done with an app

I fell in love with this sketch from My Scraps N More  #106  the minute I saw it.  I knew exactly what paper and pictures I wanted to use.  
The paper is Bella Blvd and I bought a bunch of it last Summer on a Shop Hop.  This was the perfect layout sketch for the paper.  
The pictures are some my daughters made on an app on their phones 
called You Cam Makeup-Makeover Studio.  
 You can change the hair and makeup, etc.  It's a lot of fun.  I printed 2 x 3 pics with my Picturemate Printer and they were the perfect size for the page.  
Left to right- Are grandaughters Brittany and Kenzie with light colored long hair.  They have long dark hair.  
My daughter in the middle as Maleficent, Elsa and Anna.  
Then on the right is grandaughter Kenzie as mini Elsa, curly haired girl and me with a new hair do.  
I cut out the filmstrips from Silhouette America and the rest is from the paper.  
Here is the awesome sketch from My Scraps N More  #106 
 
I am also entering this at Use Your Stuff Challenge #184
which is to use Chevrons.  That wasn't hard to do as I love Chevrons and buy paper with Chevrons alot so have lots in my stash.  





8 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Suzanne! I get a kick out of the pictures, what fun they must have with this app! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chevrons are my favorite, too! This is such a fun page and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining our chevron challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos and great paper with the chevrons. Really fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at use your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of chevrons! That is a great sketch too! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos on this fun page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect! Loving the wonderful photos and all your perfect embellies! Thanks for joining in over at My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!

    ReplyDelete