Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Card for my daughters


Frosted Designs is Showcasing Mothers in their new challenge.  I haven't been making many cards lately but I wanted to make my daughters cards  for Mother's Day.  I am really proud of them and how they take care of their kids.  

For this card I used some leftover Prima paper, Bo Bunny Chipboard and doilies.  
I fussy cut large roses from Prima paper and inked and layered everything  I also added some tidbits of lace and some cute metal butterfly embellishments   
This is the inside of the card.  I cut the Happy Mother's Day from Silhouette America and added another flower chipboard piece  

I am also linking this up to 



Shabby Tea Room- Pretty in Pink 

and Sketch N Scrap card sketch by Kelly  which I used for my card.  They are having a variety of challenges for their Third Birthday 





17 comments:

  1. very pretty I wish I could fussy cut better.

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation. Love the colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful Mother's Day card! great take on the sketch and I saw that same inspirational photo! so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely detailed card! I'm sure your daughter will be delighted to receive it! Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of beautiful detail on your card Suzanne, the butterflies are stunning! Thanks for sharing your Mothers Day card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card that I am sure was very much appreciated!! Thankyou for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Pretty In Pink" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Card.Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card for a Mother!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeeeeeee this!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the pink doily and black butterflies - so dramatic and just stunning! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are just gorgeous Suzanne!!! So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Beautiful card, love all of the layered pieces. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete