Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Favorite Work of Art

This was such a fun sketch and layout to put together.  My layouts almost always have the grandkids in them but I wanted to do something special with this picture.  It  is of my oldest daughter and son in law on a date night at The Painted Cabaret.  It's a fun place to go where you do a painting and their choice was Jack Skellington since they are Disney fans.  
For the paper I used Simple Stories from a mixed stack.  
The paint palette, paint brush and title came from Silhouette America.  
The hearts I punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  
I used the punch outs and saved the punched border for another project.  
I really liked the way this came out.  
Linking up to the challenge at Stuck on you Sketches for May 22 




4 comments:

  1. Fun layout!!! I love the colors and the paint die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout!!! I love the colors and the paint die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI so is your layout, a fab work of art, thank you for joining us at SOUS this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout Suzanne! I love the title and the paint stuff. Cute picture of DD and SIL! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete