Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Birthday Girl layout for Paper Crafting World

I almost forgot to write up my post today.  I think my Southern California brain is in shock from actually having rain the past two days.  I had forgotten what is was like to use an umbrella.  LOL 
So anyway on with my post for Paper Crafting World today.  
I created a double page layout using the Birthday Girl Bear set.  
I just love this little bear and her adorable dress.  
The file from Paper Crafting World also includes the title and a little bear with a cupcake.  
For the paper I used 
Best Creations Cupcake Paper which is from a couple years ago.  
The pictures are of my third granddaughter's birthday last year.  
We had a great time at the park.  
Here is a closeup of the cute little bear.  


1 comment: