Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lasting Memories Challenge- My new beginning is Bible Journaling

The theme at Lasting Memories this month is "New Beginnings."  This week it is Anything Goes with the theme.  I rarely scrapbook about myself but  I chose
 to create a layout about the new thing I am doing 
and that is Bible Journaling.  
I found several Facebook sites and blogs about people creating in special bibles so I stated stalking and then ordered my bible and jumped right in.  
I can't get enough of it now and I love studying His word and then creating on the pages.  
I also decopaged my plain black bible cover with Prima paper.  
Here are just a few of the pages I have made.  
Believe me you can use all sorts of supplies from your scrapbooking supplies.  
You don't have to be an artist either.  You can trace or use mostly words.  
I am so excited about this that I am not only going to teach an introduction class at the scrapbook store but also at my church.  

Check out what all the designers created this week and last week.  You have till the end of the month to link up.  Have fun and join in at  Lasting Memories.  

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Suzanne and the excitement you have for it is just bubbling over :) So glad that your going to teach a class at the church too I think it's a wonderful way for us to show our love to God with the talents he gives us. Something I think I just might have to look into :) Lovely pages :) Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Suz! I only have did pages in a book, not in a Bible. I bet the classes will be a hit at both the church and at the scrapbook store. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Suzanne...love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I just shared it with my daughter. This is a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete