Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lasting Memories Challenge "New Beginnings"

Today we start a new Theme "New Beginnings" for the Lasting Memories Challenges this month.  I really enjoyed creating my layouts for this theme as I found a lot of appropriate pics from my grandkids.  
These pics are of granddaughter Kenzie and her first ballet class.  She is having so much fun with this and I love to watch her learn new things.  
Check out what the designers have created with this theme at Lasting Memories and 
check out the new challenge each Sunday.  You have all month to finish the four challenges.  

I hope you can join us.    Remember to create a layout and 
                  Show us what you do that's NEW.  Activity, sport, project, hobby, making a new friend...
Then Link up at Lasting Memories.  

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout Suzanne!! So cute and the paper is perfect too. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Suzanne, a lovely granddaughter, it's great to see them trying new things :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Watching kids learn something new that they enjoy is such a treat! Beautiful spread!

    ReplyDelete