Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, January 1, 2016

Let's Scrap into the New Year 2016

Happy New Year to all of you as we start 2016.  As the holidays wind down I have tons of pictures to scrap and I am sure you do too.  Michele Van Wyk our lovely designer at Let's Scrap has come up with another great layout with room for lots of pictures.  
I am sure we all have photos we need to get on layouts.   
For this page I decided to use some scrapbook pages of my granddaughter at her recent ballet recital.  She is really loving taking classes.  
I used some paper from my stash and followed the sketch.  
All the photos were originally 4 x 6 but I was able to cut them to fit the various sizes.  
The banner was done with a punch and the ballet title and shoes were cut from Silhouette America.  
I apologize that the left side photo quality is terrible.  It is pale pink like the right side but 
the light faded it out. I didn't realize until it was too late to correct.  


I would love to have you check out what the other designers have created at Let's Scrap.  You will get so many great ideas.  Then get out those photos and play along.  We would love to see your creations.  You have till the 14th to link up and then we have a new sketch for you on the 15th.  
Happy Craftin and Happy 2016.  

No comments:

Post a Comment