Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My heart is wherever you are

This is the last present I wanted to share that I created for my
dear friend Beth for Christmas this year. 
Beth and her family live in Californian where the youngest son is in High School. 
This year she has two kids off to college.  
Her oldest son is in Texas and her daughter is at graduate school at Harvard this year. 
Right now her husband works in California but he also is an officer in the Naval Reserves.  
His new duty station is in Hawaii.  
Since they are all over and  travelig back and forth I got this idea to make this sign.  
I used a title and states with hearts cut out from Silhouette America.  
The sign is a metal one with a chalkboard finish I collected on sale sometime..  
It was perfect for this project.  
I told her when her other son goes to college we will peel a heart and add his state.  LOL
Needless to say she was thrilled.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment