Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, January 21, 2016

QT Patootie Mermaid card from Paper Crafting World

The minute I saw this cute little mermaid from Paper Crafting World I knew I had to maker her for my granddaughter's birthday.  She loves mermaids and even says she is one part of the time.  
The file I used is a Digital Printable but it is also available as a cut file.  
I cut her out and inked the edges with blue ink.  
She is pop dotted 
I love the cute graphics and bright colors. 
I used some old old paper and ribbon I had in my stash and then I typed out the words I wanted for the inside sentiment.
I added some cute little gems I got at the Michaels section.


Check out all the great projects on the blog as well as the great files at Paper Crafting World.  

No comments:

Post a Comment