Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Friday, January 15, 2016

Time for another great sketch challenge at Let's Scrap

Wasn't it just Christmas and the New Year and now its already the middle of January.  
The good thing is it is time for another great sketch challenge at Let's Scrap.   
For my layout I used some Christmas paper I got last year for these pics of my grandson performing in his preschool Christmas program.  Those little ones are just so darn cute!!!!  

The paper I used was perfect with the jingle all the way graphics and song paper.  
I cut out  a pic of him jumping as that was his favorite part.  

He performed two nights so there are pics of him in two different plaid shirts.  
And on a side note the cutie patootie to the right of him is his little girlfriend.  
They always greet each other with a great big  hug when they see each others at school.  



So here is the amazing sketch by Michelle.  I wasn't too sure at first what I would do but there really are a lot of things you can do with it so its a fun fun challenge.  Check out what the other designers did at Let's Scrap.   Then jump on in and join us in the challenge.  You have till the end of the month to link up your projects.  



No comments:

Post a Comment